The Boeing Employees Roller Hockey Club is open to all
Boeing employees and family members. Club members participate in game
sessions where they can improve their hockey skills, get exercise, and have
fun. The sessions are non-competitive and non-checking.
Sessions are held at Omni Sportsplex 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm each Monday unless otherwise noted.
- Participants must be at least 16 years old.
- Fees: $15 per session
- Skill level: There is a wide range of ability.
Most of the players have been playing for a number of years. It is
recommended to come see a session before playing if you are unsure about
your level of ability. The club is not suitable for people with no
- Contact email@example.com
with any questions.
- Participants must register online and sign Omni's
- Go to http://www.omnisportsplex.com/
- Select "Online Registration" (left hand side about
- "Are you a returning player?" Select No.
- Fill in the required information.
- For "Team Name" & "Desired League" put "Boeing Roller
- You do need to provide the additional information,
it's required. "Unknown" can be put into the Insurance Policy Number.
- For "Payment Method", select Cash.
- Select "Roller
Hockey 12U - Adult" under individual registration.
- Read "LIABILITY DISCLAIMER" and mark the box.
- Click continue. (if any required information is
missing, then you can't continue.).
- Confirm information and submit.
- Invitations are sent out for sessions. We want
to know how many people will be at a session to make sure we have a good
number of players. Please make sure you are on the email list in
addition to registering with Omni prior to
coming out to play. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
to be added to the email list.
Directions to Omni Sportsplex
From Hwy 270 and Hwy 370
- Hwy 370 West to Truman Blvd exit
- Turn left onto Truman Blvd (about 1 mile)
- Turn right onto Ehlmann Rd. Ehlmann Rd becomes
Industrial Dr. (about 1 mile)
From Hwy 270 and Hwy 70
- Hwy 70 West to Cave Springs exit
- Turn right onto Cave Springs
- Turn left (almost immediately) onto North Outer Service Rd
- Turn right onto Parkway Dr
- Turn left onto Industrial Dr
- Skates (inline or quad)
- Helmet (w/cage for age 17 & under)
- Elbow Pads
- Knee/shin guards
- All other equipment is optional
Equipment For Sale
This web site is published as a service to
the members of the Boeing Employees Roller Hockey Club. Views and opinions
expressed herein do not necessarily represent those of the Boeing Company.